What Fire Damage Restoration Services Does SERVPRO Offer in St. Anthony?
SERVPRO Offers Numerous Essential Fire Damage Restoration Services in St. Anthony.
Residential fires often do significant damage to homes in the St. Anthony area. Moreover, in their aftermath, local homeowners usually need extensive remediation work completed on their property. Fortunately, some local companies like SERVPRO offer the essential services that these residents need.
SERVPRO routinely performs numerous kinds of fire damage restoration jobs in St. Anthony. Therefore, our highly skilled technicians can usually address almost any type of issue present in fire damaged homes. They can successfully handle everything from basic house fire clean-up to major smoke remediation and fire damage restoration efforts.
We can often complete the following types of remediation work:
- Neutralization of foul, fire-related odors throughout your residence and in various household contents with commercial-grade deodorants, high-tech foggers, and innovative injection devices
- Removal of smoke particles from interior air with powerful air movers, air scrubbers, and ozone machines
- Preventative measures against the further spread harmful airborne contaminants, like cleaning HVAC ducts with specialized sanitizing equipment
- Cleaning various types of residues off of interior surfaces and materials using wet, dry, abrasive, and innovative methods
- Restoring prized household contents, like furniture and other personal possessions, using Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)-approved methods
- Reconstructing contents and structural elements catastrophically impacted by fire and smoke damage
After finishing our work, homes previously ravaged by fires have often been returned to their pre-fire state.
With all this said, if you are ever unfortunate enough to need fire damage restoration work completed on your home, remember that SERVPRO of Northeast Minneapolis is always here to assist you. Please don’t hesitate to call us at (612) 421-2040.